Returns & Refunds
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange.
- All return requests must be within 14 days of the purchase date. You have another 14 days to return the item after the initial request.
- Batteries must be in new and unused condition (we will check the BMS for charge cycles).
- If you have installed or cycled your battery then we may still be able to accept your return, however we may offer a reduced amount instead of the full refund.
How to return
- Please email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorisation.
- Place the item securely in its original packaging and return your battery to the address below. Please write your name clearly on the outside of the box. If you are using a courier then it is your responsibility to ensure that they are aware of the relevant Dangerous Goods transport restrictions.
- Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Alternatively we can arrange for collection via our Dangerous Goods shipping service (we will charge £50 shipping fees, per battery).
Unit 10 Castleton Close
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange
- Please allow up to 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange
- We will notify you by email when your return has been processed
- For defective or damaged products, please contact our customer service team to arrange a free refund or exchange under warranty
+44 113 8878335