Returns & Refunds
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange.
- All return requests must be within 14 days of the purchase date. You have another 14 days to return the item after the initial request.
- Batteries must be in new and unused condition (we will check the BMS for charge cycles).
- If you have installed or cycled your battery then we may still be able to accept your return, however we may offer a reduced amount instead of the full refund.
How to return
- Please email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorisation.
- Place the item securely in its original packaging and return your battery to the address below. If you are using a courier then it is your responsibility to ensure that they are aware of the relevant Dangerous Goods transport restrictions.
- Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Alternatively we can arrange for collection via our Dangerous Goods shipping service (we will charge £50 shipping fees, per battery).
C/O Curo Fulfilment
Logic Leeds, Nursery Pit Drive
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange
- Please allow up to 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange
- We will notify you by email when your return has been processed
- For defective or damaged products, please contact our customer service team to arrange a free refund or exchange under warranty
+44 113 8878335